Burrington Parish Hall
Thank you for hiring the hall.
Here are some details we hope you will find helpful:
- 'How to use' equipment details are on top of the microwave, explaining how to use the dishwasher, cookers etc.
- If doing large amounts of washing up, turn on the Hot Water boost as soon as possible. (Switch situated over the cooker on right as you enter Kitchen)
- The Cleaning cupboard is in the entrance hall, containing brush, dustpan, mop etc.
- More rubbish bags under the sink. Please put full rubbish bags in the bins located outside the bar area. Please recycle where possible.
- Please use chair trolleys when using chairs.
- Heating: Individual controls are placed in each room with instructions on the wall.
- Do not block emergency exits.
- Electric: In the event of a problem with electricity please contact one of the following 01769 520279 /413/426
- Wifi code: WildWestNet
Before you leave:
- Please put dirty table cloths and tea towels on the draining board for the caretaker.
- Please turn off all heating and lights.
- Please check you have turned off and closed down all equipment as necessary -see equipment details.
- Please close all windows.
- Please lock doors and return the key to the black box in porch.
Please leave the rooms you have used in a reasonable state and as you would like to find them.
Postcode: EX37 9LA
Bookings: 01769 520601
Nearest public telephone is in the village square.
Please speak to the Bookings secretary prior to hire if you require: Hearing Aid Loop, Disabled toilets, Stage lighting, PA system.
Please call: 07837 731021 if you have any issues or need any help whilst using the hall.